We’re incredibly lucky to have so many good walks within Canberra. My favourite trek of these is Mt Painter. It’s nestled behind (in front of?) Cook and if you’ve driven down William Hovell Drive you’ve likely driven right past it.
Tag Archives: Mt Painter
- RT @soosipie: I am in love with #skywhale #canberra100 http://t.co/kcIELgwVUG 1 hour ago
- RT @martin_o: @CentenaryofCanb #Skywhale over Lake Burley Griffen this morning http://t.co/dELTkGdRgL 5 hours ago
- Races in Rockhampton with one of my oldest friends :) http://t.co/nWVPmThAqM 5 hours ago
- RT @CentenaryofCanb: Spotted in Braddon, proud employer of #skywhale ride winner @Caits! @666canberra #canberra100. http://t.co/DeBYQHZNUH 6 hours ago
- @gtlloyd trivia worth knowing 20 hours ago