With visiting parents, I thought it might be quite lovely to take them down (and up) to see Mt Kosciuszko. We’d sworn ‘never again’ to the Main Range Track walk (>20km) which we’d done in early January, but had thoroughly enjoyed the scenery and thought it would be a nice tourist spot. We settled on taking the chairlift up from Thredbo (we’d walked from Charlottes Pass on the previous occasion) and walking the 13km return track from there.
Tag Archives: Mount Kosciuszko
- @JohnnyBoyAct first things first... I try to approach things methodically :P but yes, anxiety growing re coree :P 10 hours ago
- How is it one week since the fab #canberra centini event? Time is going too fast in #canberra100 :( inthetaratory.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/cen… 11 hours ago
- @eatnik @frala_fontaine yes indeed - are you okay? 12 hours ago
- @Jayne_Dough_Too yep - just keep spraying :) but act quick I reckon? 12 hours ago
- @Jayne_Dough_Too Yup - probably others - but def Westfield. Spray, put paper towel down, leave for a few hours, gone. Life changing. 12 hours ago