We’re incredibly lucky to have so many good walks within Canberra. My favourite trek of these is Mt Painter. It’s nestled behind (in front of?) Cook and if you’ve driven down William Hovell Drive you’ve likely driven right past it.
Tag Archives: easy walks
- RT @jellyrocket1: Tonight's #timelapse over North #Canberra #sunset yfrog.com/0rf7ohqaakhxlf… 39 minutes ago
- @Griffiths_John editor of most loved and trusted news source! ;) 5 hours ago
- If this image on @reddit can get over 2000 upvotes, then what is stopping the #canberra #skywhale? #likecanberra imgur.com/UaRIBfm 12 hours ago
- So much traffic on Brisbane roads at 4am :\ 13 hours ago
- RT @chifley_alison: Skywhale | Bellsknits - bellsknits.com/2013/05/19/sky… #Canberra #magic captured perfectly 20 hours ago